The Shark Seating wave impact simulator is paired with accelerometers to show the difference in force the body experiences when the Shark Jockey suspension seat is used as opposed to a rigid seat. The blue line shows the force that the hull of the boat experiences (and what you experience with no suspension seat), whereas the red line shows the force that you experience with the Shark Jockey suspension seat system.
- SHARK at the 36th Americas Cup April 13, 2021
- Shark suspension seat designer interview November 3, 2020
- RAFCAM Drop test for Shark shock mitigating boat seat September 11, 2020
- Seat for boat: Regular versus Suspension July 15, 2020
- Shark Flex suspension unit can be mounted on pedestal post. April 27, 2020
- Feedback on