The Shark Seating wave impact simulator is paired with accelerometers to show the difference in force the body experiences when the Shark Jockey suspension seat is used as opposed to a rigid seat. The blue line shows the force that the hull of the boat experiences (and what you experience with no suspension seat), whereas the red line shows the force that you experience with the Shark Jockey suspension seat system.
- Seat for boat: Regular versus Suspension July 15, 2020
- Shark Flex suspension unit can be mounted on pedestal post. April 27, 2020
- Shark seats will be at the next America’s Cup in 2021 January 29, 2020
- Why the jockey design for suspension seat instead of a traditional chair? December 2, 2018
- Shark seats are preferred for America’s Cup chase boats for second time November 22, 2018
- Feedback on