The Shark Seating wave impact simulator is paired with accelerometers to show the difference in force the body experiences when the Shark Jockey suspension seat is used as opposed to a rigid seat. The blue line shows the force that the hull of the boat experiences (and what you experience with no suspension seat), whereas the red line shows the force that you experience with the Shark Jockey suspension seat system.
- The Royal RIB October 24, 2018
- Shark shock absorber boat seat drop testing August 21, 2018
- WHY ARE SHARK JOCKEY SUSPENSION BOAT SEATS SO AFFORDABLE? August 10, 2018
- Do I need a shock mitigation seat and how much the travel does it need to have? July 27, 2018
- Shark XTRA suspension seats on Black Beach Tours July 20, 2018
- Feedback on