Shark Ltd, a New Zealand registered company having offices at 28 Hillview road, Phillipstown, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand, makes the following limited 3 year warranty with respect to its products:
Shark warrants to the original purchaser that its Products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing under normal use.
This warranty expires 3 years after the date of delivery of the Shark product.
This warranty is conditional upon the Shark product being operated under normal conditions and properly maintained as specified by Shark.
This warranty is only applicable to new Shark products delivered directly from Shark to the first owner and is not transferable to subsequent owners. Shark Ltd reserves the right to all warranty or non-warranty decisions. Should it be determined by Shark in its sole and final discretion, that a Shark suspension product is covered by this warranty, it will be refunded or repaired or replaced, by a comparable model, at Shark’s sole option, which will be conclusive and binding.
This is the exclusive remedy under this warranty. Any and all other remedies and damages that may otherwise be applicable are excluded, including but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages or punative damages.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions or failures that result from abuse, improper assembly, neglect, alteration, improper maintenance, crash, misuse or collision.
This is the only warranty made by Shark on its products and there are no warranties which extend beyond the description herein.
Any warranties that may otherwise be implied by law including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are excluded.
Specific Exclusions from Warranty:
- Parts replaced due to normal wear and tear or routine maintenance.
- Damage to the seat fabric from sharp objects (cutting, puncturing), and stains.
- Installation of aftermarket parts or accessories that are not supplied by Shark, or modifications.
- Abnormal strain, direct impact with sharp or hard objects, neglect, abuse, or misuse.
- Accident or collision damage
- Damage caused by improper maintenance, installation, or failure to clean the product.