The Shark Seating wave impact simulator is paired with accelerometers to show the difference in force the body experiences when the Shark Jockey suspension seat is used as opposed to a rigid seat. The blue line shows the force that the hull of the boat experiences (and what you experience with no suspension seat), whereas the red line shows the force that you experience with the Shark Jockey suspension seat system.
- Shark Flex suspension seat versus no suspension July 17, 2018
- Wave impacts Demonstrator vs. Shark suspension seat July 3, 2018
- Shark suspension seats testing June 13, 2018
- Shark Suspension Seats on Matt Watson’s New Stabicraft 2750 Center Cab May 22, 2018
- Shark Suspension Seats aboard Nat Davey’s Stabicraft 2100 May 17, 2018
- Feedback on