Build your own suspension seat for your boat from A Shark FLEX suspension unit. You can select your seat type, choose from a range of base options, and add accessories to suit your requirements.
Specifications of FLEX suspension unit:
- Simplicity: has only 3 unique parts
- Compatible with most third party seats and attachments (including swivels) as well as Shark seats. See Operational info for mounting specifics.
- 225mm of progressive and ULTRA-SMOOTH travel
- Light: Only 9kg (20lb)
- 450mm overall height
- Compact: 300mm wide, 350mm deep
- Less fatigue: From 3 axis shock mitigation eliminates whiplash and takes stress off your body
- Non-corroding: soft-edged and non-marking, built with 316 stainless and Flexanite
- Super low maintenance – See Operational info.
- Tested: 1 Million full 10g impacts – See how they are tested here
- Crash test rating: To HSC2000 Annex 10 requirements
- 3 year global Manufacturers Warranty on all parts
- Independent tests reveal that Flex outperformed well known European brand (See report here)
- Easy one man installation
- Easily repairable: shock can be replaced in under 2 minutes by one person
- Suspension can be bolted directly to your deck with 8 bolts (minimum) see operational info.
Shark FLEX suspension seat system for boat
The FLEX is the core of the Shark suspension boat seat system. It provides 225mm of ultra-smooth travel in a system that is completely corrosion proof, light, and tough. Compatible with a variety of off the shelf seats, as well as those made by us. With the provided selector as well as the transparency pricing, you can select many accessories that suit your boat.